Top ten ways I spend/waste time:
10. fashion magazines
4. browsing photography websites
3. anything Adobe (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, dreamweaver…)
1. browsing etsy
Maybe not in that exact order…and actually, looking back through the list some of it isn’t time wasted, but instead time well spent. Whatever the case, the point of this post is that
If you haven’t heard of etsy, then you have been missing out. It is the, THE online marketplace for handmade and vintage goods. of ANY and EVERY kind. You can buy cookies, retro sunglasses, handmade custom ceramics, clothes, bags, hair pieces, paper goods, artwork, jewelry and just about anything else handmade you can imagine.
I am obsessed. I could (and do) spend hours at a time browsing etsy to see what fun finds are awaiting me. I thought that since I get such joy from my etsy finds, that I should share some with you.
Because of the nature of my job, I tend to look at wedding related items, and let me tell you, you could furnish an entire wedding from etsy. dress, veil, shoes, ties, gifts, food, cake stands, jewelry…and the list goes on. So, with that in mind here are a few of my FAVORITE wedding finds! Hope you enjoy!
2. INCREDIBLE birdcage veil (there are a thousand different kinds to choose from on Etsy)
3. Precious Shoe Clips (these clip onto the toe of any shoe to jazz them up a bit for a wedding)
6. Beautiful antique parasol (can’t help but think as a photographer…this would make INCREDIBLE pictures!)
9. Beautiful Handmade Soap Favors (in your colors!)
12. Alphabet Rolling Stamp (for anything! Invitations, guest book, decorations…)
14. Cupcake Toppers (for a shower or reception)
15. “Better Together” Banner (SO fun!)