So as I did my usually morning blog rounds something caught my eye. On my favorite wedding blog, Style Me Pretty, they had done a feature for bridesmaids’ and groomsmen’s gifts and when I clicked on a really neat looking wallet size bottle opener I landed on this incredibly fun site called The Spoon Sisters. Check out all these fun goodies (and keep in mind that Christmas is coming fast)!
1. The incredibly awesome wallet size bottle opener
2. Terry Dishtowel Gloves…Don’t you always wish you could dry the corner of that cake pan better? Here is your answer! ;)
3. Ice Cube Trays for Bottled Water…I’m SO over trying to shove conventional size ice cubes into conventional size bottles (so I bought a Camelbak) however if you are still using normal water bottles I think this is a fantastic solution.
4. Self Leveling Measuring Spoons …Oh oh I LOVE these! Wouldn’t that make measuring things SO much easier when you have dirty or doughy hands?
5. The Muffin Top Tin I am SO guilty as charged for being the one that picks at the muffins eating the tasty crispy top and leaving the bottom for someone else to finish…check out this GREAT idea (most certainly invented by a muffin top lover)
There are SO many more but that’s what I’ve got for now! Check out the website and let me know which gadget YOU want for Christmas!