A quick review of my 2010 goals:
1. Eat more veggies (at least two a day)
I wish I could say I was successful in that, however I think that’s a fail.
2. Take 1 excellent (like worth posting or printing) photo.
I’d like to proudly say that I did that…actually more like 3 pictures. Maybe I will enter one in a contest!
3. Write 365 blog entries.
F for fail. I think I did about half.
1/3 isn’t great odds…however I know that 2011 will be more successful!
2011 Goals (As previously mentioned, I don’t like the word “resolutions” …too many implications)
(and I promise these were written on the 31st- picture to prove it- I just haven’t gotten to blog them until now!)
1. Give. More of my time and money to causes I believe in. I wanna be less talk and more walk.
2. Learn French. Study at least 2 hours a week, and practice!!!
3. Take better care of my body. 2 veggies a day. consistent exercise. lots of water. I’ve seen too many people’s bodies fail long before they should because they didn’t take care of themselves. I won’t be one of those. I want to have energy and strength long into my years, so here’s the start.
4. Photograph for me. It’s all to rare that I shoot just for me. for fun. to display in my home. I want to challenge myself, better myself, and fall in love with the art of photography all over again.
5. Use more props! (in photo shoots) …Clients, 2011 is the year of the Prop. Balloons, ribbons, cars, suitcases, signs, food, set-ups, mock-ups and more! Let’s do it!!!
What are some of your 2011 goals?