Ooh this is so much fun to make! Here are a few fabulous gifts for you to share with your loved ones this holiday season!
1. Mary Kay Color Compact…my favorite-i-cannot-possibly-do-without-it color combo is: Honeyspice, Granite, Espresso (eye colors), with Citrus Bloom cheek color, and Beach Bronze on the lips. This color combination looks gorgeous on any skintone, and can be worn for daytime, or darkened a bit (layer on the espresso) for a glamorous evening look! More amazing options here!
2. J. Crew Men’s Marled Wool Scarf…it’s hard to find a good-looking, masculine scarf, but I think this one looks wonderfully warm but still manages to be manly and stylish!
3. Roma Lussa Leather Journal from Jenni Bick -great for any loved one on your list…I use my journal as my idea book, prayer journal, and sometimes even grocery list! Hardly a day goes by when I don’t write in it or reference it!
4. Mac Shortcuts Poster …the perfect gift for the newest Mac user in your family. Though the transition can be tough, it is soooo worth it. As they say “once you go Mac you never go back”
5. Woodford Reserve Soy Candle on Etsy… These gorgeous candles are made by a super-talented friend of mine in Lexington! What a fun way to up-cycle old liquor bottles, and hold on to a bit of Kentucky heritage! Check out her whole Etsy shop here!
6. And speaking of Upcycling…check out this really neat book with ideas on how you can upcycle! (p.s. this one is on my Christmas list too)!
7. Red Wavy Bakers (set of 3) a beautiful yet practical gift for the baker in your family! (found on the dreamy kitchen site, surlatable.com)
8. Amazon Prime …for that online shopper in your family, or for the whole family…Amazon Prime gives you free 2 day shipping on almost everything they sell (it just has to be marked Prime)! One Prime account can have up to 5 e-mail addresses and even more shipping addresses which has allowed my whole family to share one account! It’s SO worth it!
9. Topeca Coffee (the best coffee…from El Salvador, of course)…we bring it back by the suitcases when we travel! It’s also available online…try it, you won’t regret it!
10. Wildflower Seed Bombs …for the busy (or wanna-be) gardener. All they have to do is toss the seed bomb where they want it to grow and give it a few weeks!
The list could go on forever (and I might continue it in coming posts)! Be sure to also check out tenthousandvillages.com …a site that supports and sells fair-trade goods from around the world, while also telling the stories of the people behind them!
I hope this has been helpful! (I’d love to know if anyone actually gifts any of these things!)